Monday, April 30, 2012

Tam Toom

 Charcoal and watercolour in my large format sketchbook..

..is a lovely seaside outoor cafe 10 minutes away from my house by bike. Unfortunately I went there a little too late in the afternoon. The ladies that attracted me in the first place to sit and draw were almost ready to leave. I only just managed to finish that bit. It was too windy and cold for me to sit there and work out the complexity of a million white canvas deck chairs. So I completed it as best I could. For the rest, the imagination will have to suffice. 

..είναι μια ωραία παραθαλάσσια καφετέρια 10 λεπτά από το σπίτι μου με το ποδήλατο. Δυστυχώς πήγα λίγο αργά το απόγευμα.Οι κύριες που μου τραβήξανε την πρόσοχη για να κάτσω να ζωγραφήσω ήταν σχεδόν έτοιμες να φύγουν. Ίσα που τις πρόλαβα.  Φύσαγε βοριάς και ο ήλιος δεν ήταν αρκετά δυνατός να με ζεστάνει. Μου ήταν αδύνατον να κάτσω να βρω πως να απαθανατίσω 1 εκατομμύριο λευκές πάνινες καρέκλες σε μια ζωγραφιά. Λίγη φαντασία για να βοηθήσει το αποτέλεσμα δεν βλάπτει.

1 comment:

  1. Super.
    I like it-your ilustrates
    hello
    My name is Sabina. If you are interested in a swap(postcards and phonecards).I`m from Poland.

    ReplyDelete