Saturday, September 20, 2014

To the fort / Προς το κάστρο



I started a drawing journey from the previous post that's leading me slowly to the fort overlooking the town centre. I stopped for a couple of afternoons under the thick shade of a mulberry tree to sketch. This is the corner before I reach the entrance. All I need to do is turn left at the blue sign, and walk up the hill. Not far to go. 

While I was there an abandoned mini caught my attention. Free car anyone?

Ξεκίνησα μια διαδρομή ζωγραφική από την προηγούμενη ανάρτηση προς το κάστρο. Έκανα μια στάση 2 μεσημέρια κάτω από μια μουριά για να σκιτσάρω. Αυτή είναι η γωνία πριν φτάσω στην είσοδο . Το μόνο που έχω να κάνω είναι να ακολουθήσω την μπλε ταμπέλα αριστερά και να ανέβω την ανηφόρα. 

Ενώ ζωγράφιζα ένα εγκαταλειμμένο μίνι μου τράβηξε την προσοχή. Δωρεάν αυτοκίνητο κανείς;



No comments:

Post a Comment